Our Medical Billing Services
Medical Billing we take the frustration out
of claim submission and patient billing. With our proven claims submission and time-tested procedures, we promise to keep your 120 day aging under 4%.
Our experience with billing AHCCCS, DES, Medicare, and all private commercial payers makes this goal
a reality. We take pride in offering exceptional service at a competitive rate. There are no hidden fees or charges. Our fee
can be based on a percentage of collections (we only get paid for what we collect) or we will be glad to negotiate a monthly flat fee. We give caring and personal service to our providers
and their patients and have the references to prove it.
1. You are a provider, not a billing operation. An outside medical billing service can free up staff to perform other essential
operations that sometimes get pushed aside. Likewise, outsourcing can also prevent your billing, collections, and follow up on denials from being pushed aside as so often happens when the office gets
2. Stay current with the latest updates. Insurance carriers are constantly changing their rules and making updates. Compliance and regulatory agencies do as well.
When the mandated switch to ICD-10 coding occurs, there will be even more to keep current with. The focus of a professional biller is on the pulse of healthcare billing.
3. Reduce denials and increase collections. Denials can run up to 30% or more of a practice's billing. Sometimes collections are allowed to go past a collectible
date. A medical billing specialist is dedicated to getting as much of your money for you as possible. After all, they do not get paid if you do not get paid.
4. Keep compliant without the cost. What does it cost to train, educated and implement a compliance plan for your staff. When you outsource, the cost of compliance
and a compliance officer is taken on by the billing company who in turn is able to spread their cost out over several clients.
5. Reduce expenses. This is a result of the last two reasons, as well as it is just more efficient when outsourcing. The cost to hire, train, and employ an in-house
biller can far exceed that of sending your claims filing to an outside source. You pay your staff whether your denials and unpaid claims are 30% or 2%. For an outside biller, their pay is tied to
your pay. Their motivation to collect your money for you is often times greater.
6. Technology is expensive - and requires constant updates. In-house billing software is expensive. And it requires constant updates which are expensive. Even if you
use web-based applications, there are monthly costs associated with those as well. Pass these costs off to a billing company.
7. Payroll is one of your biggest expenses. The Society of Human Resources Management estimates that the cost of recruiting, hiring, and training a new employee is
$3500. Hiring competent help can be hard. Factor in sick time, vacation time, employee turnover, benefits, taxes on employees and the cost of keeping billing in-house can add up.
8. Reduce employee theft. It is unfortunate that I have to put this reason here, but you would be surprised at some of the circumstances, situations and stories we
have come across. Having one person in-house handle the billing and the money could create an unwanted opportunity. Having an outside company handle claims filing will not completely eliminate this
threat. However, an independent medical billing specialist crates another "Check and Balance". It is always a good idea to split the responsibilities that involve money between a few people. This is
not always possible in-house. The cost savings just keep adding up when you chose us as your medical billing office.
We do not outsource any work, all work is done by our great team of experienced billers!
We can provide you
with your own Practice Management/Clearinghouse Software that is internet based and completely HIPPA secure.
You will have the ability to log in with your own
user name and password anywhere you have internet access. We are fully transparent and you will be able to oversee your account.
We are your Telemedicine experts! Let us help you with your telemedicine questions and
We look forward to giving you the best service possible.
Thank You For Visiting